A couple of weeks ago I joined Nadine Brandes’ launch team for her new book, A Time to Speak.
I’d never been on a launch team before and I was really excited to jump in and see what it was all about. I figure I’m probably not the only one who hasn’t been on a launch team before and so I thought I’d touch on some of the highlights so far.
I love sharing my favorite books with others. If you’ve been around me for any length of time you know I’m going to offer you a book to read from my shelf, whether you want it or not. Working with the rest of the launch team just gives me an excuse to do what I love.
And not only that but I’ve been able to join a group of people who just happen to love a certain book as much as I do. From brainstorming sessions and blog posts to predicting what might happen in book three, working with everyone on the team has been a great experience.
If you haven’t read A Time to Die yet, I’ve listed some links below where you can pick it up. I’ve added the Out of Time series to my favorite books shelf. I didn’t have to jump off a cliff or walk a tightrope to relate to Parvin, the main character. Go and read it for yourself. You might just find your next favorite book and it will be just in time to pick up the second in the series.
Another thing I was looking forward to in being on the launch team was working with the author, who I finally got a chance to meet a couple of months ago! 🙂 Nadine is definitely a ninja master at keeping everything running smoothly and she’s made it fun too. From group pages to personal plans, she’s made it an easy process to follow.
Next week I’ll be posting here for the Speak Out blog hop and on the 28’th I’ll have an interview with Nadine herself.
For anyone who hasn’t read the books before, you can find them at the links below:
- A Time to Die on Amazon (http://bit.ly/AmazonATtDpaperback)
- A Time to Die on Goodreads (http://bit.ly/ATtDGoodreads)
- A Time to Die on Barnes & Noble (http://bit.ly/ATtDBN)
- A Time to Speak on Amazon (http://bit.ly/AmazonATtSPaperback)
- A Time to Speak on Goodreads (http://bit.ly/ATtSGoodreads)
You can also follow the author and learn more about the Out of Time series here:
- Website: www.nadinebrandes.com
- About the book: http://nadinebrandes.com/series/out-of-time-series/
- Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/NadineBrandesAuthor
- Twitter: www.twitter.com/NadineBrandes
- Goodreads: www.goodreads.com/NadineBrandes
- Pinterest: www.pinterest.com/NadineBrandes
And no book launch would be complete without a party, right?