Keven Newsome is a graduate student at the New Orleans Baptist Theological Seminary, where he is pursuing a Master of Arts in Theology specializing in Supernatural Theology. He writes stories that portray the Supernatural and Paranormal with an accurate Biblical perspective. He is the author of Winter, a thriller published by Splashdown Darkwater. He currently lives in New Orleans, LA with his wife and their two children.
- kevennewsome [at] gmail [dot] com
- Winter. June 2011, Splashdown Darkwater
- “Closer to Home“ – a short story published in the August 2010 issue of Digital Dragon Magazine.
- The Effects of Cultural Mythology on the Fictional Mythology of Tolkien, a critical essay published by TheOneRing.com under the pen name Oliver King.
- Winter was a finalist in the 2009 Marcher Lord Select Premise Contest, sponsored by Marcher Lord Press.
- Founder and Administrator for The New Authors’ Fellowship.
Available now from Splashdown Darkwater.
The prophetess for a new generation.
Winter Maessen didn’t ask for the gift of prophecy. She’s happy being a freak – but now everyone thinks she’s crazy. Or evil. Goths aren’t all the same, you know. Some are Christians
….Christians to whom God sends visions.
Students at her university are being attacked, and Winter knows there’s more than flesh and blood at work.
Her gift means she’s the only one who can stop it – but at what price?